It’s an exciting time in metabolomics, and you won’t want to miss any of these resources.
Essentials for successful metabolomics – learning with experts
To harness the power of metabolomics, it’s important to have a solid understanding of the analytical approach, technical fundamentals, and knowledge of common pitfalls.
Now on-demand, this popular series covers topics from experimental design, computational tools for data pre- and post-processing, through to confident compound identification and translating metabolomic data into biological insights on metabolism. These courses will share best practices that will empower you to be successful in your research.
Learn from metabolomics experts in the field including:
· Dr. Timothy J. Garrett, University of Florida – Metabolomics experimental design – start with a plan
· Dr. Ralf Weber, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK – An introduction to best practices in processing mass spectrometry-based metabolomics data
· Professor Warwick (Rick) Dunn, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK – Measuring the masses to derive biological knowledge: how to apply LC and MS data to annotate metabolites in untargeted metabolomic studies
· Professor Gary J. Patti, Washington University in St. Louis – Beyond data collection: translating signals into biological insight
LC-MS innovation summit – now available on demand!
All the exciting Innovation Summit content is now available on demand, featuring advancements in Life Science research and tools. Learn from Life Science Changemakers such as Prof. Gary Patti, Prof. Josh Coon, and many other remarkable scientists.
This event also introduced the new Thermo Scientific Orbitrap IQ-X Tribrid mass spectrometer. We invite you to learn how this new system is specifically optimized to cater for the different workflows in metabolomics and other demanding research, where a deep dive into small molecule compounds and their identities is required. View On-Demand
Don’t miss: our most-popular metabolomics assets
· NEW eBook: Building Quality Assurance and Quality Control Guidelines for Metabolomics and
Lipidomics Read eBook
· Tech Note: Intelligent data acquisition for automated data reduction leading to increased
metabolome annotation Download PDF
· Brochure: Harness the power of metabolomics Download PDF