March 1st–5th, 2021
National University of Singapore
Organizer: Prof. Markus R Wenk
The 9th international Singapore Lipid Symposium (iSLS9) will be held online. iSLS has become a regular event in the field of lipid research and this symposium is considered amongst the best in the field.
iSLS was founded on the premise to provide a forum for exchange of knowledge and information among investigators from different disciplines of research but with a common interest in lipids. This year, they are introducing new formats to the symposium:
1) The event will feature both onsite and online elements to ensure maximal adaptability.
2) The main thematic focus on translation of lipidomic technologies will be structured into distinct parallel tracks.
3) Online-only sessions are scheduled to conveniently suit all global time zones at least once every day of the week-long symposium.
4) The virtual exhibition platforms will offer new opportunities for companies, societies and publishers to advertise and engage a growing number of participants from around the world. This will include poster session, round-table discussions, workshops and more.
5) If you have any enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for iSLS9 is now open.
Student and postdoctoral US$50
Click here to register or submit an abstract.